Macdonalds has lost its case after years of trying to conceal that its burgers are 100% beef. It has now been found guilty as only 15% is beef and the remaining 85% is not even good for consuming but for dogs. The council of Islamic justice has withdrawn its guarantee certificate as it also found that even the spices, ketchup and mayonnaise are mixed and made from grease of pork. This is in addition to that the company is anti Islamic Please share so muslims would know and boycott the products of this company-----Halal Sign Confirm THERE IS NO BODY BY NAME OF COUNCIL OF ISLAMIC JUSTICE NO COUNTRY IS MENTIONED AND HENCE NOTHING CAN BE ANALYSED SINCE ALL COUNTRIES HAVE THEIR OWN DISTINCT NORMS
HALAL SIGN is governed by an independent board of founding members & elected members comprising of Islamic Scholars.
Correspondence to Companies
Asked Mondelez About Cadbury Oreo Biscuits Status:-Cadbury Oreo Replied at our Social Media Handle:
All our products manufactured and sold in India are 100% vegetarian. The green dot on the wrapper also declares the same. We also like to inform you that Cadbury Oreo Biscuits does not contain alcohol in any stage of manufacturing as an ingredient.
Asked Dabur About Staus of their Toothpastes & their Ingredients:-Dabur Replied to our Email :-
Let me also take this opportunity to assure you that all our products are prepared after rigorous tests and quality checks to ensure that our consumers always get Best-In-Class products.
Dabur Miswak and others Toothpaste doesn’t contain any alcohol or cow urine. Also,
They are completely vegetarian toothpaste.
Dabur India Ltd.
Asked Colgate About Colgate® Plax® Mouth Freshners Status:-Colgate Replied to our Email.
All Colgate mouthwashes are labelled 'alcohol free' because they do not contain ethanol, a type of alcohol found in a number of personal and oral care products, including certain mouthwashes, as well as alcoholic beverages. Colgate's definition of 'alcohol free' is in line with the globally accepted norm, as it relates to over-the-counter products intended for oral ingestion, as well as cosmetic labelling claims. Colgate mouthwashes do contain Benzyl alcohol (not Ethanol), which functions as a preservative in the formulation. Benzyl alcohol is widely used preservative which provides superior micro robustness against contamination.
Partners & Associates
Muslim Consumer Group, USA
A non-profit and non-political organization incorporated as an educational organization for Muslims about Halal food, and to provide Halal certification of food.
Halal Monitoring Committee, UK
The Halal Monitoring Committee (HMC UK) is an independent, not for profit, registered charity organisation whose main aim is to certify the production of genuine Halal food.
Halal Certification Services, COLOMBIA
Halal Certification Services Colombia - Colombia Halal is established in Colombia, led by a team of highly qualified supervisors